Friday, February 20, 2009

I made it on NECN.com Sky Scenes!

It's a little thing, but quite exciting.  I just checked out Matt Noyes' site and he used my shot of sugaring buckets on our maple tree in his Sky Scenes report yesterday, Thursday, February 19th!  I have found the page where you can view the report video.  Check it out @ www.weathernewengland.com.  He has my email name wrong, but that's ok.  It's actually mamomof5; ma, for Massachusetts, mom, of 5, meaning kids.  
I love photography and New England.  I am proud to show off NE at it's best with my photos.  And we are loving making syrup right now.  We moved our operation to our house (formally it was all at my brother-in-laws house, across town).  It is so much easier to have the boiling in the yard.  Still able to take care of kids, homework, housework, and our animals right here.  Also, getting meals while we spend hours collecting sap and boiling it down into syrup, is so much more convenient here at home.  I think it's pancakes for dinner!

Take care all.

No comments: