Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A new treasury on Etsy honoring New England!

Good evening!
I just set up a treasury at Etsy.com titled "N.E. Fall By N.E. Artists".  It includes some beautiful creations by very talented New England folk.  Our fall colors have just gone by here but these items remind me of just a couple of weeks ago.  

I have finally had a week without any kids home sick (knock on wood!), and been able to get to some other projects.  Tomorrow I will be listing more items on my own Etsy site.  

I am starting to get into the Christmas mode and mood.  Starting to think about items to sell and things to make for gifts for family and friends.  With the financial problems in the air right now I think we will be making more gifts than usual.  I have always baked for neighbors and friends anyway.  As well as make some gifts.  

Do something nice for someone else today.  It's amazing how it makes you feel better to be alive!

No comments: