Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fall Morning!

Good morning,
Today we finally woke up to the sun shining.  This whole week we have had grey, wet days.  I don't mind the rain.  In fact I love to run and splash in the puddles.  Yes, I taught my kids to enjoy the rain too, but to also respect when there is thunder and lightening.  So back to today, which is also cool and crisp.  The way fall should feel.  I am so happy the weather changed because we are planning on going apple picking tomorrow.  I just can't go to the apple orchard unless it feels like fall.  We tend to take a family picture in the apple trees for our Christmas cards.  We go to this small but beautiful orchard called Windy Hill in Greenville, NH. It sits on the top of the hill with spectacular views of the fall colors all around.  Fall foliage in New England is worth the humidity in the summer!  I really love living here with the change of seasons and always something new around the corner.  

I am planning on listing more needle felted items today at Etsy.  I have a variety of pumpkins that I think came out really well.  I don't usually like to do the same thing over and over, but these have been a lot of fun to make.  Next I am working on some winter and Christmas ideas.

Take care.


No comments: