Sunday, October 12, 2008

Autumn is here and new treasury on Etsy!

Good morning,
       This weekend is just gorgeous here.  The colors of fall are in full pop!  The traffic through our town has been crazy with all the leaf peepers.  The air is crisp and slightly cool.  There are bright, orange pumpkins and big, juicy, red apples at every farm stand and orchard in the area.  We went apple picking last weekend in fact.  Taking a hay ride into the field of trees, each chock full.  After picking our fill, and taking lots of photos of the family, another hay ride back to the stand and baby animals.  The day was like today, a perfect fall day.
This morning I actually got a treasury put up on Etsy.  These are collections of items that you like and make a grouping for others to view.  You can check it out at the following address.  It is great fun to check out the different treasuries that others have listed as well.  My treasury is titled Birds, Branches, and Bees.  
I am having such fun seeing all the wonderful talent and creativity on Etsy.  I am so inspired to do more creative projects myself.  The fall colors I find inspiring as well.  I have taken a couple of walks in the woods with my family and found such wonders as blue heron tracks, a variety of interesting mushrooms, and beautiful waterfalls.  

Off to enjoy this day.  

No comments: