Monday, September 29, 2008

New Crafting Site!

Hi again,
     I have started a page at Etsy.com to sell some of my crafts.  This is uncharted territory for me, both exciting and nerve wracking.  I make things that are inspire by our natural world.  Hence, my title!  I have always been intrigued by branches, trees, and leaves.  Nature is incredible with the variety of colors, shapes, and patterns.  I love photography and playing with light.  In the last year I have begun needle felting and instantly loved this craft.  I like to try different crafts and really like it when a friend can show me what they are up to.  This is how I learned about needle felting.  
     I started off listing 8 needle felted items yesterday and will add more as I go.  I am also hoping the sun will come out today so I can get some good shots of my photo cards to put up as well.  I have been trying my hand at carving gourds.  When I finish a couple of projects I intend to add them too.  I hope you will check me out.

No comments: